A Beautiful Setting for any special occasion
Thurlestone Hotel’s stunning coastal venue can accommodate anything from 18 to 150 guests and provide a dedicated coordinator to help organize everything from the food to the flowers with our in-house florist.
It is licensed for civil ceremonies, offering a choice of three venues, can provide luxurious accommodation for the wedding party and guests and its gardens and proximity to some of the best beaches in South Devon give wonderful photo opportunities.
Small intimate weddings can be catered for in the stylish newly refurbished lounge of the Hotel, overlooking the gardens out to Thurlestone Bay or for larger parties we offer exclusive use of The Yarmer Suite which can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- Award Winning Hotel
- Stunning Coastal Views overlooking Thurlestone Bay
- Dedicated Party Coordinator
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- Unique Coastal Photo Opportunities
- Luxurious Bedrooms (many with Balconies)
- New Voyage Spa offering fabulous bridal packages
- Exclusive use of the, purpose built Function Suite with cloakrooms, air conditioning, conservatory overlooking the bay, ‘Yarmer Suite’ to accommodate from 30 to 150 guests
- 150 seater AA Rosette air conditioned Margaret Amelia Restaurant with floor to ceiling picture windows, boasting fantastic sea views.
- Elegant terraces with stunning sea views from the Cocktail bar
- Bespoke packages tailored to your needs
- Newly landscaped gardens, overlooking the sea, the perfect setting for drinks receptions and photographs.
- Extensive leisure facilities including: Voyage Spa, swimming pools, golf, tennis, fitness suite, sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy pool, speciality showers , squash, badminton, children’s games room
- On site Beauty Salons
- 66 en-suite AA four star bedrooms, many with sea views and balconies
- Unspoilt sandy beaches just 5 minutes drive away